Your tax-deductible donation to the Community Cycling Center helps us bring the power of bikes to communities that otherwise might not have access to bicycling and its benefits. Support us in a way that is workable and meaningful for you. Make an annual gift or give monthly or quarterly. Your support keeps our wheels turning year-round.
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your donation to:
Community Cycling Center
1805 NE 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97212
How we use your gift
Your financial gift will go where it’s needed most. Here are examples of what your support can do:
- $35 helps us provide free repair resources at our bike shop for one day;
- $50 helps us give a child her first bicycle at the Holiday Bike Drive;
- $100 provides five bicycle repair events for communities in need;
- $290 covers the cost of one Bike Camp scholarship;
- A gift of any amount makes a huge difference!
The Community Cycling Center meets the Better Business Bureau Twenty Charitable Standards of Accountability and has earned the Better Business Bureau Charity Seal, an honor earned by less than 10% of nonprofits after a rigorous evaluation of organizational accountability. You can feel confident your donation will go towards meeting the greatest needs.
All financial contributions receive a thank you note that also serves as your donation receipt. Online donors will receive email receipts from Network for Good in addition to a letter for your records.