The Community Cycling Center is looking for creative, dynamic people to help keep the organization running strong.
We currently have no positions open. Thank you for your interest. Please watch this space for updates.
We offer great volunteer positions, from helping at an event, to wrenching on bikes, there’s something for everyone. Visit our volunteer page to learn more.
Community Cycling Center offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time, permanent employees. Our benefits include:
- Generous paid time off plan, beginning with 144 hours during your first year, accrual increases with longevity.
- 69 hours annually of paid sick leave
- Access to a 401k plan (fees paid by Community Cycling Center)
- Health insurance, including alternative care, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program for counseling services.
- Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Bike shop benefits, including: $200 annual used parts allowance, generous discount on new parts and accessories, $85 annual repair services benefit, and staff wrench nights at our bike shop.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment in every facet of our operations. We value diversity, collaboration, and respect for all people and ideas that contribute to a healthy, connected community. We recognize that there is societal injustice, so we strive to promote equity through constructive dialogue, organizational reflection, and effective, meaningful action.