The Community Cycling Center offers fun and rewarding volunteer opportunities for businesses, schools and social groups. We will teach you everything you need to know to complete hands-on projects that benefit our organization and the community we serve.
No mechanical skills are needed for our projects. Past groups have spent the day:
- Cleaning bicycles destined for the Holiday Bike Drive.
- Transporting and organizing bicycles, parts and supplies.
- Recycling parts from donated bicycles that cannot be used in our programs.
What We Provide
Our knowledgeable staff will set up a well-planned day that offers a team building experience for your group. You can expect:
- An engaging orientation to your project and its impact.
- A detailed training and support throughout the activity.
- A 3- or 4-hour, hands-on project that encourages teamwork and cooperation.
What You Provide
Volunteer groups are a popular part of our dynamic volunteer program. We dedicate a great deal of time and care to these projects, and ask our partners to support our efforts as follows:
- Organize a group of at least 15 volunteers.
- Contact us early, as our schedule fills quickly. Please be in touch at least a month in advance of your desired date.
- For-profit businesses are asked to help keep our programing strong by offering a matching gift.
Registering Your Group
To find out more about setting up a volunteer event for a group, please contact us at Volunteer@CommunityCyclingCenter.org or 503.288.8864.