Help us broaden access to bicycling: make a gift through the Give!Guide!
We are excited to announce that the Community Cycling Center was chosen once again to participate in the Willamette Week’s Give!Guide. The Give!Guide provides a great opportunity each year to spread the word about our work and involve even more people in our community.
The Give!Guide makes charitable giving fast, easy, and fun. The Willamette Week chooses local nonprofits to feature and then profiles each one in the print edition and on their web site. You can browse nonprofits by type (you’ll find us in the Community section) or alphabetically. You can then make a donation to as many nonprofits as you like in one secure online transaction.
When you donate $25 or more you will receive gifts like coupons for discounts at local businesses and a Musicfest NW CD. Donors who give at higher levels receive even more gifts, like TriMet passes, free bowling passes, and Ninkasi beer.
The Give!Guide also rewards organizations for best overall fundraising and greatest number of donors ages 35 and younger with an additional $1,000 donation, making your gift go even further!
Please make a gift to the Community Cycling Center today through the Give!Guide and help support our innovative programs. What will your contribution help us accomplish?
- $10 helps us offset outreach costs, allowing us to reach more people in meaningful ways
- $25 pays for a helmet, lock and safety accessories for one Bike Club child
- $50 will sponsor a child at Holiday Bike Drive
- $100 will sponsor two children at Holiday Bike Drive and we’ll include a card featuring a picture of a happy kid on a bike that you can give as a gift to someone on your holiday shopping list. Isn’t a child’s smile at the top of everyone’s wish list this year?
- $300 will cover the costs of refurbishing three bicycles for our after-school Bike Clubs. We will also include a gift card and a handwritten note from a Holiday Bike Drive participant.